1. Get them to open your emails with Subjectline.com
2. Own it. Use this email marketing strategy for an 87% open rate! George Bryant's email secrets in this episode are the best advice you will ever hear. Period.
3. LinkedIn Lies. Exaggerating on your LinkedIn profile is called lying.
4. Eyes wide shut. Give your eyes a massage and IHELOL.
5. Headline Hell. Titlecase? ALL CAPS? Stop the headline formatting hell with this lifesaver CapitalizeMyTitle.
6. Just another tool? Notion helps you get organized, focus, and even keep a daily journal or home page - listen to Katie Wells interview as she unpacks notion.
7. FB and Google busted. Rand Fishkin’s interview on Hustle and Flow Chart is a must! “What does the future of SEO look like in 2021 and beyond? Digital PR” Rand Fishkin
8. Overused word and underused act. Selfcare. It’s the new healthcare.
9. Smokin’. Follow the intersection of cannabis, culture, and wellness with Emily Earlenbaugh in her Forbes column.
10. Latte love. My fave CBD, coffee, and flow recipes.
11. Raise your vibration for Black History month - Meet Lalah Delia, a spiritual writer, wellness educator, certified spiritual practitioner, founder of VibrateHigherDaily.com, and bestselling author Vibrate Higher Daily: Live Your Power.
12. Listen up. Podfest - Mark your calendar for March 1-5, 2021.
13. Partner with me. I’m leveraging the power of collaboration, meet me at JVOLOGY.
14. Extra special tip: Send your Valentine’s or birthday gifts one week early.
15. TOF alert: How to Properly Use PR and SEO.
16. My inbox VIP is Christopher Penn. Check out his video/audio equipment list.
17. Honey, what's for dinner? Worst question ever. I'm saving time using Freshly for fit and healthy dinners this month.
18. Social bonding and love at work. It’s a thing! The science of love and trust. Flow Research Collective Radio with Steven Kotler.
19. “Lists” and “How To” headlines get the most page views. Read the anatomy of top-performing articles.
20. Best looking background. Love it.
21. Three C’s in life. You must make the choice, to take a chance, if you want anything in your life to change.
Want to add to my future 21 things? Enter it here!
Want more info on my new course, Modern PR Secrets? Or to be the first to know when it is released? Check it out here!
On Instagram, should you be putting your hashtags in the caption or the comment on your post? According to Hugh Rees, always include your hashtags in your Instagram caption! Find out why and more tips and tricks in this segment. Lisa Buyer sat down with the Co-Founder and Head of Digital at Expose Media, Hugh Rees. Expose Media is an eCommerce growth agency that helps brands scale their business. According to Hugh, the three main things we should focus on for Instagram are content, community, and hashtags. Hugh explains how to be successful with these three aspects and tools you can use to thrive. Find out why your Instagram stories should be like your own reality TV show. Hugh shares secret hacks to master your Instagram, personal, or business. Tune in to learn more about the dos and don’ts with Instagram, especially during today’s pandemic. “The three main things that we need to focus on Instagram are content, community, and hashtags” - Hugh Rees Some topics discussed in this episode include: Instagram aesthetic strategy, content pillars Creating content for the audience you want to reach What makes up an entrepreneurship’s mindset How to choose the right Instagram manager for your brand The debate on hashtags in captions vs. comments Long vs. short captions Instagram and COVID-19 Importance of engagement and influencers Contact Hugh Rees: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hugh-rees-1925072b/ https://www.facebook.com/hugh.rees.7 https://www.instagram.com/hugh_rees/?hl=en More from Hugh Rees: https://babybathwater.com/hugh-rees/ ...
How do you find virtual assistants for public relations, digital marketing or any business? What is the best way to train new hires? Is outsourcing tasks and projects really that safe? What even is a virtual assistant? In this episode, Nathan Hirsch teaches you all there is to know about outsourcing grow your business whether it’s public relations agency, freelance publicist or full marketing department. From hiring and training to implementation and quantifying success, listen to find out how your business can benefit from virtual assistants. In this episode of the Social PR Secrets Podcast, host Lisa Buyer talks with Nathan Hirsch, the founder and CEO of Outsource School, a platform helping busy online public relations pros, digital marketers and entrepreneurs get more done while working less. For a $1000/year membership, clients get his exact hiring process and are guided in implementing it, learn all about RSOPs and marketing, and receive a software, sharable SOP, and support. Outsource School isn’t Nathan’s first successful business. Last fall, he sold his VA marketplace platform, FreeUp, which he founded and led for five years. Listen to get Nathan’s tips and better understand how your business can grow by hiring virtual assistants. Why You Should Outsource Your Work Nathan’s outsourcing journey started in college. As a student, he started selling textbooks online for side money. He learned about an up-and-coming company called Amazon and became a seller with them. However, Nathan quickly realized he could not keep up with the demand. So he hired one, then two, virtual assistants. ...
Does every publicist have the glam life of Samantha on Sex in the City? No, says Fabiana Meléndez along with every other publicist in the world. How to implement diversity marketing? What is holistic account management? How can you manage your clients’ expectations? Fabiana Meléndez has the answers. A successful publicist, she considers herself as part of the new school of PR, martinis included. Listen to this episode to learn more about Fabiana Meléndez’s unique insights into the ever-changing industry. In this episode of the Social PR Secrets Podcast, host Lisa Buyer talks with expert publicist Fabiana Meléndez. When running accounts at the Austin-based boutique agency, she believes in a combination of PR and digital. She says that while some clients just sign for either one, she emphasizes the symbiotic relationship of both. Additionally, Fabiana Meléndez highlights the importance of diversity marketing and holistic account management. Listen to this episode to determine what those terms mean and why you should implement them in your work. Holistic Account Management 101 One of Fabiana Meléndez’s constant goals is to achieve the perfect implementation of holistic account management. She explains that PR professionals are often focused on their external role, on making the clients happy. In turn, they often forget about the internal running of their agency. To her, if you make sure that you put the same amount of attention and bring the same energy internally as you do externally, everything will run smoothly. Here are Fabiana Meléndez's top 3 tips for implementing holistic account management! 1. Communicate, communicate, ...